Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
France
Just wanna you discover my world ;) Welcome ^^ X0X0

25/06/2010

New in =P



Holidays Holidays

After a hard week of exams , I’m finally on holidays !

I’m just exhausted but it’s a relief that all it’s finished ! xD

After Skyrock , Facebook , Myspace and Twitter I wanna try blogspot so here I am !

I think it’s a better blog site than Skyrock , right ?

So let’s find a theme for this article cauz I’ve written so boring things at the top xD

I wanna speak about a drama … It’s my favourite one this month : TOKYO DOGS





Gif, Glitters, Dolls, Myspace Graphics, Curseurs et codes

It’s really fun and the actors are so good <3

Mizushima Hiro & Oguri Shun are so talentous !

If you have some free time , you should try it ;)







1 commentaire:

  1. Oui c'est mieux que Skyrock ;) mdr !!

    Je ne savais pas que tu étais sur Blogsport depuis le 25 !! Cachottière!!! Mdr

    RépondreSupprimer